Sunday, October 4, 2009

Silly Sunday Stills










Not quite the reception I was hoping for a few days ago when I went to babysit my grandchildren.


Aden had pulled 2 of her own teeth and this is what I got when I asked her to show me.


Then I got her to give me a better look.


Of course Ethan had to show me his teeth too!


Even my granddog Ginger got in on the show, but of course she is always happy to see me!





And here is a picture that I promised Ethan I would show Grandma, of a flower he made for her out of blocks.  Grandma couldn't come along as she was babysitting Owen, who was ill from his first baby shots.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You have such beautiful grandchildren and the granddog too. My granddaughter lost her two front teeth just prior to school pictures. Great timing. LOL
Kelly

warren said...

IN that top pic, she looks like she is about to drop a word starting with "F". Did you teach her that?

GreyWolf said...

K or A: Yeah I was always good for either loosing teeth or adding a bruise or cut to beautify my school photos.

Warren: Not me...at least not that word. Since I left work 6 years ago I have no reason to use that one anymore. But she has not picked up and cuss words yet. And I hope she doesn't learn the first one from me.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Wow! She pulled her OWN teeth? What a tough little gal!

~Lisa