Monday, April 6, 2009

49 things about me....more or less

Well I guess it's about time I posted this, since Warren posted it and invited everone who want to to join in the fun.

49 things

I don’t usually do these things that seem to float around the net, but I thought it might be a fun change. Here’s some random junk about me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well yeah, I guess, it’s a pretty common name. Nothing made up off the top of your head or anything like that.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? That’s getting kind of personal don’t you think? I mean I know it’s OK for men to cry and everything, but really!! If you wanna know if I’m a sissy-boy just ask. I mean, yeah, I get a little emotional now and then. Watching a sad movie I may shed a tear, but doesn’t everyone?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Pfffft. I can’t even read it. That’s why I use a computer!!!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham!!! None of that mystery meat for me.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, I have three. One of each.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? You have GOT to be kidding.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? And just WHO do you think invented it?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, I ripped them babies out when I was thirteen. Cooked them up in a fine whine sauce and had a great breakfast.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure, if they ever made a bungee cord that would support a Sherman Tank and I had enough alcohol in my system. It’s on my bucket list, right after nude skydiving and swimming with a school of sharks.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? At my age.....Bran of course!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Whenever I HAVE to wear shoes, they are either slip-on or Velcro baby!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Homemade Kick-the-Can Ice Cream!!! Or I can settle for chocolate soft serve. But I really have a jones for good old Orange Sherbet.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The eyes tell it all.

15. RED OR PINK? Definitely red ...blood red!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My hair, what hasn’t turned grey fell out. I hate that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mind.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? No there are just too many weirdo’s out there!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Pants and Shoes? I don’t remember there being a dress code to do this darn thing!OK, no shoes…I am barefoot! Pants,pants??? Ah,,,,they are sorta pink and hairy. (reminder to self; don’t do any of these stupid question things until dressed)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The voices in my head....it’s okay they trust me, NOW!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dip Sh....Stick Brown.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Napalm in the morning! How about the woods, the river, fresh sawn lumber, fresh caught fish frying in the pan. Oh, and burnt gunpowder.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Some Middle-Eastern guy who was trying to speak English and failing miserably. I couldn’t even understand what it was he was selling or who he was representing. You would think that telemarketers would hire people who could speak the language.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure, Warren is a Hoot!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: It’s a toss up between drying paint and grass growing.

27. HAIR Color? No, I prefer to go au natural.

28. EYE COLOR? See above.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No I try to keep foreign material out of my eyes.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Simple peasant fare. FRIED fish or chicken.

31.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I’ll take one of each.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Flight of the Intruder.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Back to the dress code huh!

34.SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I hate winter almost as much as I hate baked fish.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who from.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am not reading now, I am typing on the computer. What’s with all of these trick questions? However I have been trying to read “The Lone Drow” by R.A. Salvatore for months now.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cat looking for the mouse.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Can’t remember.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? HUH???

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones rolling over beetles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 823.4 miles.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, I can annoy people in 23 languages. All age groups and ethnicity’s.

46 WHERE WERE U BORN? According to my Mother and my wife, in a barn. However on my birth certificate it says Cass City Hospital.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? Oh it was a glorious site. It was at my cousins wedding reception and I had been drinking since before noon, since I was in the wedding party.. I think her and her girlfriend showed up about 9pm and I was feeling no pain, as a matter of fact I may have even tried to ask her to dance (which means I must have been quite inebriated, because I was having a hard time even talking not alone walking). About a month later we had our fist date, on a double date with her girlfriend and my best friend. After we dropped the girls off I told my buddy that that was the girl that I was going to marry and spend the rest of my life with. He asked me if she new this? I said “Heck no she doesn’t even like me..... yet.” A little over a year later we were married and six months later my buddy and her girlfriend got married. That was over 36 years ago.

49. WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT DRIVE YOU CRAZY? People who can’t drive responsibly. Stupid people. Our Government. Poachers and so called “sport hunters”. People who dump unwanted pets at or near my house. People who immigrate to the US and expect us to change our ways for them. You came here. Learn our language, become a citizen, don’t expect us to provide you with welfare, change our language or take Christianity out of our country.

Ok, so play along. I think it will be fun to see how crazy some of you all are too!

2 comments:

warren said...

That's hilarious! 3 kids...one of each! Nice

and your crayon color...at least you're honest!

Hilarious man! Well done!

Reddunappy said...

ahh Greywolf you made me laugh!! I love someone with a real sense of humor LOL You would fit in around here!!